If you are running a version older than [email protected], you will need to start project manually using start command!
yarn import-db <dump file path>
npm run import-db <dump file path>
When the command is called, multiple steps are executed to ensure the success of the import. These steps are as follows:
- A connection established with MySQL
- Theme configurations will be dumped and restored after the dump is imported
- The dump will be imported into MySQL from the specified file
- It will be ensured that dump will work with CMA set up by setting necessary configuration values
- And Magento setup will be running to finish the configuration.
To import database from remote ssh server, use the following guide: